Yummers... Those are some good pics! I like the angle: looks like the tasty goodness just goes on forever. The cold gray in the background of the veggies contrasted with their bright and warm colors is eye-catching and whets a very deep appetite... sort of makes the idea of eating the veggies as "necessary and salvific" as coming in from the rain and sleet to sink into a hot bath.
We are a family that lives in sunny California where we are growing in grace everyday. I am a help meet to my husband, a stay at home mom, a homeschool teacher, and everything else that goes along with that description. I enjoy cooking for my family, gardening, ameteur photography, reading to my kids and spending quiet evenings with my husband. But most important I am saved by grace, unconditionally by my sovereign Savior.
Yummers... Those are some good pics! I like the angle: looks like the tasty goodness just goes on forever. The cold gray in the background of the veggies contrasted with their bright and warm colors is eye-catching and whets a very deep appetite... sort of makes the idea of eating the veggies as "necessary and salvific" as coming in from the rain and sleet to sink into a hot bath.
ReplyDelete