Thanks, Charlotte. One day Christ will return to put an end to all war and evil. He will wipe every tear away and grant us relief from our own sinfulness, too. Jesus is faithful; I pray He comes soon.
We are a family that lives in sunny California where we are growing in grace everyday. I am a help meet to my husband, a stay at home mom, a homeschool teacher, and everything else that goes along with that description. I enjoy cooking for my family, gardening, ameteur photography, reading to my kids and spending quiet evenings with my husband. But most important I am saved by grace, unconditionally by my sovereign Savior.
Thanks, Charlotte. One day Christ will return to put an end to all war and evil. He will wipe every tear away and grant us relief from our own sinfulness, too. Jesus is faithful; I pray He comes soon.
ReplyDelete