Hummingbirds are just about the most amazing creatures I've ever seen... God sure does glorify Himself at every turn! Great pics once again, Charlotte. By the way, something must be done about me being the only one here... these are too good to pass up! I think I know of a way to fix this. :)
We are a family that lives in sunny California where we are growing in grace everyday. I am a help meet to my husband, a stay at home mom, a homeschool teacher, and everything else that goes along with that description. I enjoy cooking for my family, gardening, ameteur photography, reading to my kids and spending quiet evenings with my husband. But most important I am saved by grace, unconditionally by my sovereign Savior.
Hummingbirds are just about the most amazing creatures I've ever seen... God sure does glorify Himself at every turn! Great pics once again, Charlotte. By the way, something must be done about me being the only one here... these are too good to pass up! I think I know of a way to fix this. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks, Lee. I didn't 'advertise' this blog like the other one...kind of just for fun.
ReplyDeleteI love these pictures Charlotte. So beautiful!
ReplyDelete